E2Football Review – the years 2013 and 2014 reviewed


It has been a long time since I updated the results and I apologise for that. The winner finding machine at E2football.com has kept churning in this time, and I realised that by not updating this, I might give the impression that I had abandoned the project. Far from it.
 
So in the period of some 22 months, E2football have given me 906 winners and 927 losers.
In this time the average price of the picks where 2.54. Now some of you have asked what the average price of a winner was, as one of you said, it is possible to give out a lot of losers at 3.50 and winners at 1.50 and get a high price per pick. Let me assure you that they do none of that nonsense. The average proce of a winner since I joined them back in January 2011 (and this took a bit of calculating, so I hope you appreciate it) is 2.48.

The profit over this period (January 2013 to Mid  November 2014) was 427 points. I you can do better than that, I would be astonished. These picks are the best I have ever had.

So what is my overall opinion of E2football and should you join it?

If you are one of those people who panic after a few losing days, then no, you should not join. In the years I have been with them, the winning days only slightly outnumber the losing days. So you are certain to get losing days and you should go into this venture expecting them. However you do tend to win more on the winning days than you lose on the losing days and that’s why they are so profitable.

Another question I get asked is what percentage of my bank do I put on each. The answer is I started out with 2.5% of my original bank. After the first year I increased this to 1.5% of the new bank, and then in the third year I increased this to 1% of the new bank.


That has worked well for me, but of course, a lot of you will want to spend your winnings, so E2football suggest 1.5%-2.5% of your bank on each pick.  I certainly would not go higher than that as one some days you might even have 11 picks and that would mean risking 27.5% of your bank at 2.5% a pick.


So another profitable period with this tipster has passed. I will try to update this as and when I get the time. But rest assured, I will be following these guys and using their picks.