E2football Review – The Second Year

This was a very busy year, both for me and for E2Football. It was a busy year for me because of events in my personal life (all good) that I shall not go into.
It was a busy year for E2Football.com because they seemed to expand their selection process and gave out a lot more picks.
 
I got 467 winners in the year and 490 losers. All the winners were on the home team to win and the average price was 2.51. As you can see they once again gave out more losers than winners, but with the prices of the picks at such a high level, it will come as no surprise to you that they won again.
 
The profit for the year was 182.54 points. A very nice result indeed. There were 98 losing days. The longest sequence of losing days was 3 which occurred on 3 occasions.
 
Some of you have asked me what the ROI (return on investment) is. A quick calculation from the above figures shows this to be 19.07%.  That to be is excellent, and if you are doing better than that I would be very, very surprised – but happy for you.
 
My next update will be in a year or so.