E2Football Review – how it all began

 
I came across E2football back in 2010. I joined the Outer Circle, but I found that the Winners Circle was sold out. Months later in January 2011 I got an email telling me that they were taking on a limited number of new clients. I joined on 22nd January 2011. 
It was at this point that I decided to document my progress with an unbiased blog. Sometimes it’s easy to kid yourself that a tipster is doing better than it actually is, and at other times, a few losers can cloud your view and make you think a tipster is not performing.
 
The first day was good with 2 winners and a loser. The winners were priced at 2.15 and 2.42, so I made a nice profit. The next day produced 2 winners and 3 losers. The winners were at 2.15 and 3.11, but that still made it a losing day. Now if I hadn’t been keeping this record, I could have been disenchanted, but I could see that I was still in profit. At this point I was also using other tipsters, so it could have been difficult to see the real results without the help of this blog.
 
Anyway, let fast forward to the 26th March 2011 and I had been given 73 winners and 81 losers. This added up to a profit of 27.41 points. Now once again, I might have been put off by all those losers, IF I hadn’t been keeping records.
 
It was at this point that I became serious about following these guys. My next report will tell you what happened after a year. Do read on.
 
You can find E2football here.